Personal information protection guidelines
- Shigeyamagumi Co.Ltd., ("The Company") specifies, publicly announces and notifies the Purpose of Usage as much as possible, upon handling personal information.
- The Company handles personal information within the scope of the Purpose of Usage in accordance with requirement in business activities.
- In the case where the handling of personal information is entrusted to a third party, the Company exercises careful consideration to select the party from the perspective of protecting personal information, and the Company appropriately supervises the party for security of management system, confidentiality and prohibition of re-entrustment.
- In the case where the Company may use jointly personal information with Group companies, it clarifies or notifies in advance items of personal information to be used jointly and Purpose of Usage.
- The Company shall not provide personal information to a third party without consent from the person except the case in which the provision of personal information is based on laws.
- In case where the Customer gives a request of disclosure, correction, suspension or deletion of his or her own personal information, the Company promptly responds to the request in accordance with the provision where is based on laws. The Company provides a customer consultation service to respond to inquiries about personal information, opinions or complaints.
- The Company takes necessary control of security for personal information protection in order to prevent illegal invasion to the system of personal information, the loss, leak and falsification of personal information.
- The Company appropriately handles personal information in daily acitivities and highly raises consciousness of personal information protection by giving training and providing thorough instruction in handling personal information to the employees regularly.